Electrolytes are just a MUST with the Keto WOE!
You want the best ketogenic diet experience as you can. When you are eating Low Carb or Keto you more than likely be flushing out excess fluids which is normal, but you will be losing many of the electrolytes, or minerals, present in your body. These electrolytes are highly necessary to enable many of the body’s processes, including proper function of muscles, nerves, heart and even sleep.
Losing electrolytes is the culprit behind muscle cramps, headaches, low energy, brain fog, digestive and sleep issues are usually referred to as “Keto flu” Electrolytes help you keep in balance from this happening.
What can you benefit from Electrolytes?
Replenishing your electrolyte like sports drinks do but without the sugar, food dyes or flavoring you get from them.
Sodium Chloride 350mg
Potassium Chloride 100 mg
Calcium Chloride 99mg
Magnesium Chloride 200mg
This is great balance you need to support normal, healthy biological functions and all in an easy-to-swallow capsules.
When/How you should use Electrolytes:
- The first few days of keto or low carb diets to make the transition more pleasant
- In the morning when fasting or to support mental performance
- Pre-workout to support performance and energy
- With meals to supplement mineral intake
- Between meals to support electrolyte levels
1-3 capsules daily; 90 capsules per bottle